Tuesday, April 8, 2008

But she doesn't get the jokes told by the late night talk show hosts...

I've been back from Atlanta for a week. The trip was a success, but I honestly didn't think of a good play list for the trip. Sorry, I'll try and do better the next time.
It is a tiring time right now. Between finishing school and trying to do my job search, I am simply knackered all the time. Not only that, but I've run out of interesting things to talk about.
The Mets: Please start playing like I know you can. You're a better team than the one you've been in the past week.
Magic: Wrote another article, but MTGO is shutting down for a week to update to V3. Looks like I'm heading back to WoW.
Dreams: Still absurd. Still no relief.
I'm just looking to that new job as a time where I can reestablish a life and settle down for a little bit. That'd be nice.

No comments: