Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Waiting Hurt

This is one of the hardest times of my life.
I've graduated and am now waiting, impatiently, to hear back from prospective employers. I continue to look for new places to send my credentials and also continue to search for things to do.
You see, as of now, I don't have a job- my contract expires today. In the time until I do get a job, I am looking for stuff to occupy my time. Take, for example, blogging. I don't have the urge to do it in my apartment so instead I trudged my ass to a Starbucks to write this little thing...how cliche.
I want to write about PDC and Magic again, but as The Ferrett so eloquently put it, writing is the greatest expression of ego, and when you're not feeling so hot about yourself (no job, nothing to do), it follows that writing should not come so easy. It does not help that since the V3 update, few of my friends are on MTGO enough to get some serious playing in- I hope that changes soon.

Seriously, how good of an album is Losing Streak by Less Than Jake. It is so fucking good.

I really wish I could watch an episode of Lost and have fewer questions coming out than going in. That's not going to happen for a while.

No comments: