Sunday, June 8, 2008

My night with the Andrea Doria

Mark is an old college roommate of mine, and his new band, the Andrea Doria, is doing a week long tour (check them out: http://www.myspace.com/theandreadoriaband ) that kicked off a few hours ago in Buffalo. And I went!

And already I'm part of the band lore. Their tour van has been converted to bio-diesel, but they had a small problem- seems they have a problem with coolant on the tail end of their trip, so I took Mark to Target, and we made a video, of us buying engine coolant.
The show itself was pretty good, but not too many people showed up- lame. But I did get to take the band to Mighty Taco for some cheap eats. Then I got the pleasure of helping them drive around looking for restaurants so they could get some more of their bio-fuel.

This was a pretty fun night, and I'm happy I was able to help out a band that is just getting their start. Good times.

No comments: