Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hey hey hey hey

You ever have one of those conversations that was all at once comforting, perplexing, and utterly infuriating? I had one of those the other day. My life was going great and then I get into this little convo with someone. I wasn't expecting to speak with her, but then we get to talking and I realize the motive behind the chat is to have me life her up while she's feeling down.
Didn't I leave this party before?
Or maybe I was kicked out...
But it's okay, because just a little while after, I had another conversation that restored some faith in my ability to be an all around awesome person. Those are the best conversations, and they usually involve someone asking what's going on in your situation...if you know what I mean.

I mean pants...by situation I'm referring to the parts of your body covered up by censor bars on network television.

Back on topic, as if there was one in the first place. All of you out there should join Tiny Adventures on Facebook and then proceed to buff and heal my character. It's only half as sexual as it sounds, and the game itself is a great time waster. It combines the leveling aspect of World of Warcraft without the insane commitment of time and money. It's a win-win for the nerd in all of us.
This weekend my old roommate Mark is coming down and playing a show here. Afterward, he and his band are crashing at my place, which explains why I cleaned up. These are all cool guys- I wrote about them before at some point. I'm excited because he'll be the first one of my friends to visit my new place and then help me discover the local bar scene- shot not designated driving. This is just what I need to show off my new sense of self worth and amazing physique- and one of those is true.
It is also a chance to show this town what a dirty old man can do with some PBR and Whiskey. This should make for an interesting Sunday morning routine.
Oh well, it should be a blast!

No comments: