Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tonight we party like hobos!

So I just finished the first event I programmed from start to finish, and it was awesome! Students came out, the bands rocked it hard and everyone looked like they were having a blast. It made me content, and it also made me want to play in a band again.
I came home, flipped on the Hartke and started playing the bass again for a long time.
It felt good. I can feel the tips of my fingers getting hard.
My life is full- I'm active and working. I am writing again, here and about the cards. Now I just need to find a band in which to play.
To craigslist!
Craigslist, the haven of those with limited social skills and weird sexual desires. And now it is my hope for finding a way to play bass and pound out the same three chords for 120 seconds.
Hopefully, this will work out.

I miss being in a band.

No comments: