Saturday, April 26, 2008

Connect/Disconnect

It has been a long few days. I finished my Master's level coursework.
I'm done.
How fucking scary is that?
I'm setting up interviews that are going to help determine the rest of my life. The rest of my life? I never knew what I wanted to do after I finished college and now I'm getting ready to be a full fledged adult.
Well...it is me, so I'll just be a kid forever...but still.
It's been days of bad jokes and bad decisions. For the first time in a long time, a cute girl commented on the shirt I was wearing (Bouncing Souls skull and crossbones). We start talking...and I don't ask for the number.
To be fair, she was the cashier at Starbucks, and Trish believes she was jail bait. Still, it was the closest I've had to anything in a while.
What the fuck is up with Lost? I hate that show so much I love it. I really just want one episode to end with me having fewer questions than when the episode started.

Is this really happening? Am I really growing up? I still wake up and think I'm 17.

Hand puppets need to make a comeback.

This is a great song:

No comments: