Sunday, September 14, 2008

Recovering the Opposable Thumb

So my first big event here is over- all that remains is the write up.
I feel good about how it went, but also bad because there were some minor issues regarding performances. However, the worst confrontations were diffused and will be remedied shortly. But even after a 16 hour day, I still love every minute of my job.
I keep dreaming about fighting, and with the most random people. And these aren't like minor spats- these are bone breaking jaw crunching fights with me doing most of the damage. I really wish I understood what the hell I was thinking.
I'm getting ready to get back into PDC. It's been a while and I just lost the competitive fire I like to have to play the format. Instead, I've been playing a ton of Commander/EDH. It's a nice way to get the non-Spike portions of my gaming personality going.
I am exhausted, I think I need a nap.

No comments: