Friday, October 31, 2008

Seriously?

Okay, this week has been absurd.
First, thanks ConEd for totally ruining my weekend and forgetting how to hook up our campus to power. You get the gold medal of life. Morons.
Next, the Phillies won the world series. Now, as a Mets fan, I was going to begrudgingly give them credit.
But everything I have heard out of their mouths after the night they won has been about how they are better than the Mets.
Hey, morons, we know- you won the World Series, the Mets did not make the play offs.
Is your inferiority to New York so ingrained in your collective nut sacs that whenever you get a twinge of joy or anything resembling an erection that you have to remind yourselves that you are some how superior to my home city? We get it- you won, we didn't. Isn't that enough?
Apparently not, since at the parade today, Jimmy Rollins decided to talk smack about the Mets. Except head to head, the Mets won the season series. What the fuck Philly?
I had more to type, but I forgot it in rage.

No comments: