Sunday, December 14, 2008

So here I am, watching the Magic World Championships after having cooked and devoured some delicious pasta (and breaking my pepper mill thanks to the floor).
Oh, and I've had something to drink. Totally inadvertently. I bought a large beverage at the market yesterday and decided to enjoy it tonight. Well, it's stronger than most and larger than most...so I am nice right now.
I was talking to my friend today about how I feel old. I'm a week away from 25 and just feel very mediocre. Maybe it's because the plans for this weekend fell through or maybe it's because I'm approaching the quarter century mark, but I am just feeling very meh. I want to do stuff and find people with whom I can be social...and cuddle with.
Yeah, I know. It's been a year since my last date and I'm just in that "I need human contact phase." I know it's natural and normal to feel this way, and I'm sure it's exacerbated by my beverage, but ugh...
Sorry to have complained...I just needed to get it off my internet chest.

No comments: