Monday, June 17, 2013

Daggers?

Grand Prix: Las Vegas is this weekend. I decided against attending for many reasons. While personal finances played a part, a desire to spend more time with the Significant Other was a bigger piece of the pie (she just got back from a trip to Europe), and seeing as how  I was supposed to go out to Providence, I felt I would have wanted a break from slinging cardboard.
Well, I didn't make it to Providence. While discussing GP: Vegas with SO, and how all my friends would be gone, she said "Well why didn't you go?"
I gave her the reasons above. She replies: "It would have been okay. I would have hung out at the pool all day."

I learned two things from this conversation. First- I'm incredibly lucky. Second- I'll have to discuss any resort based GPs with her in the future.

No comments: