Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Day I'll Never

Ugh, this was supposed to be my return to form with mentions of delicious food and a review of the new Big D and the Kids Table (it's awesome).
Instead, I have a headache and will be passing out shortly, but I wanted to talk about the kickball game we had tonight. We won (finally) after establishing a strategy that seemed to work against us last week. Basically, you bunt the ball as best as you can and run your ass down to first base and let your big guns knock in runs with bombs.
I went 2 for 4 with 2 runs scored and an RBI today. Big win for me.
We won 16-4. I am stoked for next week.
I feel much better than last week, seeing as how I was in a funky anyway, and got back on the right track today.
Totally excited for camping and rafting this weekend. I cannot wait for the annual adventure. I'm bringing the PBR, and it's awesome, no matter what my friends say.

Also, you should listen to the Cobra Skulls. They are the the real deal.

"One day I'll be able to live for today
And I won't be affected by the shit they say
But if I never get there
I don't care if I never get there."
Cobra Skulls - One Day I'll Never

No comments: