Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Riding on a dolphin, doing flips

So Orientation is over. I love my job. I was driving around in my golf cart all weekend just awed at how much fun I was having. Of course after it was all said and done I crashed hard. I took Tuesday off and saw the Hangover and got a haircut. Kickball was supposed to start, but got rained out. I still got to meet my team and have a beer, so it was all good. I am looking forward to playing in the future.

Interesting moment is finding your student's youtube station, and being horrified.

This weekend should prove interesting. I have a couple of dates lined up, finally getting to play the field a little bit. I'm not trying to whore it up or anything, but rather just taking advantage of the ability to see multiple people and not spread VD around.

I'm honestly still wiped from this past weekend. I'll write more another time.
Later dudes,

No comments: