Sunday, July 12, 2009

Someday I Suppose

What a fucking week. Let's take it one step at a time:
1) My car decided to die while the boss and I were out at lunch. I took it in, got some stuff done, but it was still have problems starting. This means that I have to take it in again to have, potentially, more work done which could make the costs rise into the thousand dollar mark. Oh yeah, that would totally suck. However, I need Obi-Wan to be in tip-top shape, and it's not like I'm broke, so that's a good thing.
2) Rafting is next week, preceded by camping. I am very excited . I just hope I don't make an ass out of myself this time, but I probably will...multiple times.
3) I tried a new recipe this evening- Chorizo Latkes. If i didn't burn them, they would have been awesome. Next time...next time.
4) I got stood up on a date. I am going to take some time to vent and explore. Ever since I was dumped, I've been having problems connecting with women and haven't really liked anyone since I was dumped. Instead, I have brief infatuations that inevitably end, almost always by my hand. It's not that they are bad people, but I just stop being interested. These past three dates have gone to show that I can go on dates with nice women, and may want a second date, but one is convinced I gave her the flu, the other is looking for marriage, and the third, well, stood me up.
I don't even remember where I was going, but basically I'm just trying to find my way in the world, and hope to one day, just find someone.
Sometimes I wish I had more money so I could afford therapy and talk to someone about this, but despite what my family thinks, I can't really afford it right now.
Oh lord, I'm whining again. Sorry, I guess I just had one of those weeks. Sorry to dump this on you.
Later,

No comments: